I will be editing a photo a day for the remainder of 2012::Project MMXII, this is my ‘after’, you can view the ‘before’ here.
- I got married after nearly seven years together, (of those seven years, we were engaged for 6 1/2). I didn’t end up getting married on the dates I chose above, but the fact that I did it was enough reason to hark the angels singing.
- I finally quit my job, something that thrilled me to no end, it’s not all puppies and rainbows, I am freelancing for my former boss, so although I don’t go into the office everyday I still have a foot in–baby steps.
- I launched Besotted Brand. So excited by the response and I can’t wait for the future of the brand, I have many ideas (they aren’t all paper related). I feel like it has become an excellent source for my creativity to flourish. I am very happy with this on-going project.
- I invested in a gorgeous desktop computer, something I have been pining for (and saving) for YEARS. I haven’t calibrated yet, but I will.
- My husband and I have narrowed down the top four places we want to visit to see if we would like to re-locate there. We are planning our first trip in February.
- I sold a few of my photographs this year. I can’t explain the feeling of elation I got with each sale. I love the idea of my images adorning someones walls, what an honor.
- I have indeed become more proficient in Illustrator. How? The main thing I did was use it often and on a regular basis this really helped me become less intimidated by the program. I am no ninja like I am in Photoshop, but I have a class scheduled here in January to help me on my way.
- I did expand my little garden and by December I have successfully killed even the heartiest of plants like mint and rosemary. No one kills rosemary in Southern California, it’s pretty much impossible. I did it. No more plants for me for awhile.